- Approach industry association and government channels. Get engaged in solution development for new customers.
- Provide external and internal business environment analysis. Do competitor analysis, gap identification, and business growth strategy and tactics formulation.
- Work with project and commercial team to prepare commercial and technical proposal during the tender phase. Support contract negotiations and close deals.
- Visit and provide presentations to clients.
- Provide feedback to develop service products.
- Develop strategies for sales and marketing to achieve targeted growth and maximize market opportunities.
- Responsibility and accountability for the commercialization of new opportunities including market identification and positioning, competitive intelligence, value propositions and strategic alliance assessments and agreements.
- With great passion for real estate, tourism and commercial property industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in top100 Real Estate Developers in China.
- Proven track record in sales objective achievements.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure. Good time management.
- Strong analytical thinking, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good paper work skill is a must.
- CRM knowledge.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- MBA degree is a plus.
- Very good command of English and Chinese both literally and orally.