For who is this internship?
This position is open to the intern for graduate students. Graduate student who is interested in this position needs to have 3 full working days a week.
Reporting directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for participating in the development and implementation of the communications and marketing plans, in China mainly, at both internal and external levels.
- Manage social media: Weibo, Weixin, Facebook, Twitter weekly update
- Manage company website
- Develop newsletter stories
- Execute marketing communications campaigns
- Support production of marketing materials: brochure, leaflet
- Support marketing intelligence campaigns
- Support media relationship management
- Support PR events
- Support internal communications
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications, strategic planning and/or journalism
- Industry background in architecture, outdoor, sports, fashion or retail is mandatory.
- Native Chinese
- Excellent English (both speaking and written)
- Other languages such as French would be a plus