Graphic Design Manager
NDA Group is currently seeking a Graphic Design Manager. The position requires the design manager to bridge the relationship between creative staff and management. The manager will work closely with the Marketing & Communications department to oversee the organization of strategic design projects.
Job Description includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage the corporate image using the VI (Visual Identity) System of NDA
- Provide graphic design solutions both internally and for clients’ use
- Collaborate closely with other designers to create project presentation materials (Pamphlets, PPT, etc.)
- Strong PPT design ability
- Manage Graphic Design Team
- At least 5 years working experience in Graphic Design field.
- Excellent digital media and social media experience.
- Great interest in architectural design, have creative ideas and a good ability of the graphic basic skill
- Handle graphic documents, intensify the corporate image
- Skills of user interface and website design
- Fluent in relevant design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or 3DSmax will be a plus
- Be able to understand the abilities of the creative staff and provide advise if technological issues arise.
- Capable of scheduling and budgeting when multiple projects are occurring at once
- PC experience preferred
- Take charge of copywriting, editing and design of press releases , newsletters, blogs, websites, catalogues and brochures
- Strong Responsibility & Teamwork spirit
- Creative and well-organized
- Sufficiently self-organized to efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Website design and maintenance
- Native Chinese speaker, plus fluent in English both literally and orally
The manager oversees creative staff, communicates information, helps ensure projects are profitable, and is constantly learning about design software and marketplace trends. If you believe you have these skills, please contact us for more information:
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation letter in PDF file with your salary expectation, availability
- Chinese & English resume
- Portfolio of professional and school references in PDF not larger than 4MB.